If you have bought items online at davies.ie and would like to return them, the ‘first step’ is to contact our Online Store at firstname.lastname@example.org or CALL 01 8511700 quoting your ‘Order Reference Number’.
1. If you received your online delivery from ‘An Post’ we will issue you a Returns Label so you can post the item back from your local An Post Office.
2. If you received your online delivery from our ‘Independent Transport Company’, they will be issued with an 'Authorised Return Label' instructing them to collect the parcel from your address and return it to the Davies Online Store.
3. You will only be refunded your ‘delivery cost’ if the return is as a result of our error.
4. Alternatively, when you contact our Online Store at email@example.com or CALL 01 8511700 we can get you in touch with a member of the management team at our Davies store in Raheny, Dublin to discuss the return. (Please note, when applicable, the ‘delivery charge’ will be refunded through the Online Store.)
6. Davies are happy to accept any ‘online product’ return as long as it is in its original condition and packaging is re-saleable within 30 days of purchase. Replacement products will be charged (including delivery) until the returned product has been received in a re-saleable condition. You will only be refunded your delivery cost if the return is as a result of our error (e.g. faulty product or incorrectly shipped). If we agree to provide you with a refund we will instruct our Merchant Acquirer to credit your credit card account within 30 days of receipt of the returned product. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Please note: If you are returning a faulty item within warranty with a receipt, then you may be entitled to a repair. If it can’t be repaired you may be offered a replacement and if it can’t be replaced you may be offered a refund. With the nature of any faults, each case will be dealt with on an individual basis.